Saturday, February 18, 2012

Holy Cow What a Difference!

So today was J's first day with the higher dose. I gave it to her today, even though it's Saturday and I don't plan to make a habit of giving her meds on the weekends, because I wanted to see for myself if there would be a noticeable change. We met my in-laws for lunch and she announced that she was not hungry. We weren't really surprised to hear this since Brent has a pretty significant loss of appetite when his meds are running through him.  But because J is so petite already, she in no way needs to miss any meals so this is NOT a good side affect for her. However, She did eat her entire grilled cheese sandwich and bowl of fruit so, maybe this will ultimately be a non-issue.
   Anyway- J had an AMAZING day! I can't think of any point that I had to redirect her, or get on to her about ANYTHING she was doing that she shouldn't have been. Even R was better behaved which goes to show that they really do feed off of one another. Even better, I forgot to take my own drugs last night (OOPS!) which would usually have me a heck of a lot more tense and irritable than usual but at no point did I feel like running through the streets screaming and pulling my hair out. I still feel relaxed... not pouring glasses of wine down my throat while yelling at the dogs. I'm even feeling motivated and may even get this mountain of clean laundry piled on my couch folded before bed. I could certainly get used to this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment